With Afrika21, Society HAE will create a massive platform to introduce 21 of Africa’s emerging young creatives in the fields of art, music, fashion and film. The Afrika21 project will give audiences a first hand look at 21st century contemporary African culture, and open up a new dialogue about Africa as a go to market place for creative synergy. The first by product of this project is the AFRIKA21 MIXTAPE, this monthly mixtape will feature songs highlighting the work of Africa’s young musicians who are re-defining African music and the continent in general.
- best public relations on OGP Tanzania: how’s that working out? Central Bank edition, with an update…
- paul on The more things change….
- Mejah Mbuya on Life is bitch, hold close
- Tanzania and OGP: an update | Open Government Blog on Open Government Partnership in Tanzania – what went wrong?
- The Joy of Six: Highlights from Wikileaks’ release of Tz cables « mtega on Distracted Diplomacy
- RT @ThabitSenior: Here we go again. Gas pricing deal didn't go through! Ferrostaal were bullish last time @landaffairs @SwahiliStreet http… 5 hours ago
- RT @kenyanpundit: #IkoKazi https://t.co/BxGxAvhgEx 6 hours ago
- RT @davidcochrane: If you’re concerned about Cambridge Analytica, it’s seriously worth noting Irish Gov is currently carving (bizarre!) exc… 12 hours ago
- RT @torbenja: Motstand mot «jordran», vold og norsk bistand i Tanzania bistandsaktuelt.no/arkiv-kommenta… 18 hours ago
- RT @TananariveDue: The #BlackPantherSoLit hashtag was trending two years before the movie was released, before a single frame was shot, so.… 21 hours ago