The first issue of The University of Dodoma’s Journal of Humanities can be viewed here on Scribd. It looks like it may be interesting. Papers in French, English and Swahili look at the many meanings of mkate (bread) on Zanzibar, politics and popobawa (the sodomising spirit that occasionally terrorises the coast), Burundian dance….. Take a look.
- Leonila Keil on OGP Tanzania: how’s that working out? Central Bank edition, with an update…
- paul on The more things change….
- Mejah Mbuya on Life is bitch, hold close
- Tanzania and OGP: an update | Open Government Blog on Open Government Partnership in Tanzania – what went wrong?
- The Joy of Six: Highlights from Wikileaks’ release of Tz cables « mtega on Distracted Diplomacy
- Salum Abdallah - Mkono wa Idd youtu.be/ePeuRYIhZNs My first time to hear this. Historia imeandikwa kwenye 'read more' ya YouTube 13 hours ago
- RT @ali_readhead: @SwahiliStreet @MForstater @IsabelMunilla @stephen_yeboah @johnaglionby @Open_Oil have done excellent work modelling Buly… 15 hours ago
- RT @verypopularname: I'm enjoying the irony of this looking like a gay wedding ceremony that neither set of parents entirely approve of. #D… 16 hours ago
- That was me. twitter.com/samirasawlani/… 21 hours ago
- A government official who likes to quote the Daily News.... dailynews.co.tz/index.php/home… twitter.com/samirasawlani/… 21 hours ago