The first issue of The University of Dodoma’s Journal of Humanities can be viewed here on Scribd. It looks like it may be interesting. Papers in French, English and Swahili look at the many meanings of mkate (bread) on Zanzibar, politics and popobawa (the sodomising spirit that occasionally terrorises the coast), Burundian dance….. Take a look.
- Leonila Keil on OGP Tanzania: how’s that working out? Central Bank edition, with an update…
- paul on The more things change….
- Mejah Mbuya on Life is bitch, hold close
- Tanzania and OGP: an update | Open Government Blog on Open Government Partnership in Tanzania – what went wrong?
- The Joy of Six: Highlights from Wikileaks’ release of Tz cables « mtega on Distracted Diplomacy
- RT @TrumpsTies: https://t.co/YnJlVOOm5V 1 hour ago
- RT @KwekaKweka: Row over copper concentrate partly stems from lack of trust in TMAA (capacity) @NRGInstitute credits TMAA for gains https:/… 8 hours ago
- Signed. Eighteen years after I first left Ireland and we're still kowtowing to abusive nuns and priests. #nmh twitter.com/UpliftIRL/stat… 9 hours ago
- RT @Murphy_Moira: Dublin street art is really upping its game, I must say. #Dublin #StreetArt https://t.co/GvDHkosD5H 18 hours ago
- True story twitter.com/dubhthach/stat… 21 hours ago