The first issue of The University of Dodoma’s Journal of Humanities can be viewed here on Scribd. It looks like it may be interesting. Papers in French, English and Swahili look at the many meanings of mkate (bread) on Zanzibar, politics and popobawa (the sodomising spirit that occasionally terrorises the coast), Burundian dance….. Take a look.
- best public relations on OGP Tanzania: how’s that working out? Central Bank edition, with an update…
- paul on The more things change….
- Mejah Mbuya on Life is bitch, hold close
- Tanzania and OGP: an update | Open Government Blog on Open Government Partnership in Tanzania – what went wrong?
- The Joy of Six: Highlights from Wikileaks’ release of Tz cables « mtega on Distracted Diplomacy
- East Africa twitter.com/ntvuganda/stat… 8 hours ago
- RT @aeyakuze: #Tanzania used to be among the blue countries. Unfortunate that the government chose to leave this global platform for action… 10 hours ago
- RT @Irish_Aid: .@PantiBliss visits Vietnam to take part in #Pride & see how Irl supports rights of disadvantaged groups incl 🏳️🌈 https://t… 10 hours ago
- RT @KaruithaCarole: The Eldoret Trade Fair just started! Visit the @FarmAfrica stand at the Dutch pavilion to learn more about fish farming… 10 hours ago
- RT @stephen_abbott: Tanzanian opposition MP @zittokabwe arrested at Dar es Salaam airport, according to tweet from his party's account 👇 ht… 1 day ago