The first issue of The University of Dodoma’s Journal of Humanities can be viewed here on Scribd. It looks like it may be interesting. Papers in French, English and Swahili look at the many meanings of mkate (bread) on Zanzibar, politics and popobawa (the sodomising spirit that occasionally terrorises the coast), Burundian dance….. Take a look.
- best public relations on OGP Tanzania: how’s that working out? Central Bank edition, with an update…
- paul on The more things change….
- Mejah Mbuya on Life is bitch, hold close
- Tanzania and OGP: an update | Open Government Blog on Open Government Partnership in Tanzania – what went wrong?
- The Joy of Six: Highlights from Wikileaks’ release of Tz cables « mtega on Distracted Diplomacy
- RT @ThabitSenior: Here we go again. Gas pricing deal didn't go through! Ferrostaal were bullish last time @landaffairs @SwahiliStreet http… 5 hours ago
- RT @kenyanpundit: #IkoKazi https://t.co/BxGxAvhgEx 6 hours ago
- RT @davidcochrane: If you’re concerned about Cambridge Analytica, it’s seriously worth noting Irish Gov is currently carving (bizarre!) exc… 12 hours ago
- RT @torbenja: Motstand mot «jordran», vold og norsk bistand i Tanzania bistandsaktuelt.no/arkiv-kommenta… 18 hours ago
- RT @TananariveDue: The #BlackPantherSoLit hashtag was trending two years before the movie was released, before a single frame was shot, so.… 21 hours ago