The first issue of The University of Dodoma’s Journal of Humanities can be viewed here on Scribd. It looks like it may be interesting. Papers in French, English and Swahili look at the many meanings of mkate (bread) on Zanzibar, politics and popobawa (the sodomising spirit that occasionally terrorises the coast), Burundian dance….. Take a look.
- best public relations on OGP Tanzania: how’s that working out? Central Bank edition, with an update…
- paul on The more things change….
- Mejah Mbuya on Life is bitch, hold close
- Tanzania and OGP: an update | Open Government Blog on Open Government Partnership in Tanzania – what went wrong?
- The Joy of Six: Highlights from Wikileaks’ release of Tz cables « mtega on Distracted Diplomacy
- RT @Fromagehomme: Important research on which foreign firms were behind the campaigns used in Kenya's 2017 general elections ... and it is… 2 hours ago
- There goes Maya. twitter.com/ShoMadjozi/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @leoie: Oh fuck off Bob twitter.com/rtenews/status… 1 day ago
- RT @jimwaterson: Just think of all the experienced middle-managers radicalised while logging on to celebrate their work anniversary. https:… 2 days ago
- Are UK academics contractually obliged to write opinion pieces on East African politics? Two already this morning. 3 days ago